[Klug-general] [NEW MEMBER]Self-intro and question

James Earll jearll16 at hushmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:44:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Recent subscriber here - great to read what you all have to say and
what you might think about this:

I am 25, originally from Canterbury and would love to go into IT,
having been crazy about and tinkering with computers since I was
about 11. Fast forwarding to now, the time for me to take the LPIC-
1 is coming closer.

My question is: if I had LPIC-1, A+, Network+, data-basing skills,
with maybe CCNA or something like that, what would the chances of
me landing a junior or mid-level sysadmin job in the
Canterbury/Ashford/Margate/Dover area be in 2013?

Thank you very much for supporting (with your advice) an ambitious
young Kentish man/man of Kent during these hardest of times for us!

Bless,

James Earll

=== ===
 *   *