[Klug-general] [NEW MEMBER]Self-intro and question

George Prowse george.prowse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 13:03:16 UTC 2012

On 08/02/2012 12:44, James Earll wrote:
> Hi all,

[snip]

> My question is: if I had LPIC-1, A+, Network+, data-basing skills,
> with maybe CCNA or something like that, what would the chances of
> me landing a junior or mid-level sysadmin job in the
> Canterbury/Ashford/Margate/Dover area be in 2013?

Unlikely, because there won't have been a general election by then. Once
those areas have been regenerated your job will no longer be there
because it will have been transferred to a far-away country with a
dubious human rights record where everyone is far more educated and much
more willing to work than us lazy-arses.

Or there's always Saga.

George