[Klug-general] openssh or what?

Alan Buchel alan at communitytechnology.org.uk
Wed Feb 15 12:33:58 UTC 2012

ssh -X user at server forwards X, then you can just run say:
nautilus
- and it happens on the machine called server
but I find it slow even over a LAN.

freenx however is amazing.
if you have difficulty installing it then you can use the server version
from nomachine which is easier to configure but limits multiple logins.

the same nomachine client will work on either.

no time explain everything in detail but hope i have hit the point.