[Klug-general] Remainder of donation money

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:42:22 UTC 2012

Hi
After our last group donation of £25 to Libre Office we still have £25.30
in our collective pot.  Donations have not been taken for months, mostly
due to lack of actual meetings.  As it appears that KLUG is in the process
of dying with no one able to come forward to organise meetings, I'd like to
get rid of this money.

So far KLUG has donated to Open Shot Video Editor and Libre Office and as
previously agreed KLUG should give money to applications rather than
distro's.

What applications would you like considered for this last group donation?
After I have a few suggestions I will make a poll on the site and allow all
to vote on it.

Colin