[Klug-general] Future of KLUG, an offer/idea

Dan Attwood danattwood at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 08:37:16 UTC 2012

Ok my two pennies worth

My first impression of Lucs plan/ idea was that it was very long and
complicated, given that have managed for years without the need for subs
or affiliations. We also have an open invitation to continue at Medway
Innovation centre and also at MidKent College if needed.

However my second thought was that I know I personally don't want to take
over the  running of Klug - although I'm happy to continue to sit strongly
on the sidelines. As such it's up to whoever takes over as chairman to
drive forward in whatever way they see fit and feel will work.

Regardless of anything the mailing list and IRC will continue.

Dan