[Klug-general] Future of KLUG, an offer/idea

Stephen Ryan intrench at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:02:54 UTC 2012

When the going gets tough, the tough get going - the rest can go too bloody
hell. lol

You don't need any fixed locations. Real Linux people can crash anywhere
and generally do.

I've got one big mother of an M20 (J11) service station just up the road
from me near Lympne and its just waiting for you guys to come and grab a
cafe latte and some free wifi.

I vote for the KLUG guerilla nomab gypsy option. :D

Internet for venue collaboration  + free venues :p

Stephen