[Klug-general] Future of KLUG, an offer/idea

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 13:34:16 UTC 2012

Not that I say we do this particular one, being in general linked to
something can help so think carefully before one way or the other.

Its for whats best for the LUG if you want it to continue to have
physical meets. If you want to go virtual for a while then do that until
someone comes along who has the time. I don't and I will leave the
future to the rest of you as  have little to contribute to Linux skills
any more so my participation will be next to non-existent whichever way
this goes.