[Klug-general] KLUG Meetings

Rodney Buckland r.buckland at open.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 12:38:35 UTC 2012

Dear All

I'm still in contact with Neil Smith of the Open University concerning a
talk/market research about his Linux course. (Neil is considering
developing a range of courses beyond the introductory one.)

Problem: I'm just about to leave for an Australian lecture tour (I know,
I know...but somebody has to do these things.) The earliest monthly
meeting I could attend/introduce Neil would be March. I strongly prefer
ICMP as a venue.

If someone can give me a date in March, I'm happy to try and book Neil
before I leave for the beach antipodes.

;-)

Rodney