[Klug-general] January Klug Meet

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:34:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

So is this month's meet going to be on Sat 28th at ICMP Medway then?

With Dan doing a show and tell, and myself doing a talk/demo of Jack?

BTW, do I need to do anything to hook my PC up to a projector? Any
software I should install or configurations to prepare?

I'm not familiar with any presentation software either but hit upon
the idea of using Fluxbox's ability to add a directory of images into
its menu for setting background wallpapers :-)...

I don't suppose that the projector would have 1680x1050? ...  Eeek...
Ummm. What do they project? Is it like having a second monitor?
Totally clueless.

James.