[Klug-general] Meeting Themes

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 18:50:44 UTC 2012

I don't know I anyone has made any serious moves to come up with
anything for our meet end of July but I'm planning to show Lego movie
making:

1. Stop frame animation of Lego against blue/green screen (Stopmotion)
2. Creating the scene with a still image behind the blue/green screen
'filmed' scene (One Shot Video Editor)
3. If its long enough will do a sound track for it using Hydroden and
Linux Multimedia Studio.

Over the next few weeks will play with the technique. Would be nice to
actually do the full stop motion on the day if I can work out a simple
cycle animation. I was going to do Blender backdrops but I don't think I
will have my render farm back up and running in time. But this is more
fun than CGI anyway.

Kev,