[Klug-general] Digibury next session

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 12:16:31 UTC 2012

On 15/06/12 10:07, Antonio Mendoza Mendoza wrote:
> Hi Kevin
> It was really nice meeting you too.
Was a fun night that. :-)

> I found you have done a great job with the robot, congratulations....
> next a webcam attached maybe?
Thanks. Still thinking although my boys still want the weapons done
first. :-)

> I honestly believe you should think about other type of batteries,
> kind of lipo rechargable ones.
Yes with all the extras to stick on it power or lack of is going to be
an issue. I think I might just upgrade to a bigger foot print and up the
motors and power source. I can then stick on lots more fun bits. And of
course the kids can have the axe they want so much!

> About the fritzing, I downloaded it yesterday, and hope giving it a go
> soon... (life permitting, as right now I have Alin as squatter in my
> computers/electronics "den" :)).
Its a good bit of software. Will use it more often I think.

See ya
Kev