[Klug-general] Digibury next session

Antonio Mendoza Mendoza agmendozam at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 15 09:06:11 UTC 2012

Hi Kevin
It was really nice meeting you too.
I found you have done a great job with the robot, congratulations.... next a webcam attached maybe?
I honestly believe you should think about other type of batteries, kind of lipo rechargable ones.
About the fritzing, I downloaded it yesterday, and hope giving it a go soon... (life permitting, as right now I have Alin as squatter in my computers/electronics "den" :)).
Best regards.
Antonio