[Klug-general] High Availability - Corosync

Antonio Mendoza Mendoza agmendozam at yahoo.es
Wed Jun 27 12:45:18 UTC 2012

Hi
What about the power consumption? Any rough idea?
I have 2 mini-ITX plus several "standard" motherboards and always wanted to try to run a cluster (I first thought of openmosix but it became quite obsolete, so I have the cluster project quite left aside).
Thanks for mentioning Rocks, seems to be great.
Regards
Antonio