[Klug-general] High Availability - Corosync

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 18:59:04 UTC 2012

On 27/06/12 13:46, Antonio Mendoza Mendoza wrote:
> Hi
> What about the power consumption? Any rough idea?

LOL I don't want to look! It will be high I know. :-) I can do the calcs
and get back to you.

> I have 2 mini-ITX plus several "standard" motherboards and always
> wanted to try to run a cluster (I first thought of openmosix but it
> became quite obsolete, so I have the cluster project quite left aside).

I do prefer openmosix but getting the kernel mods in place will be a
bind and as my hardware was messing around I lost interest.

> Thanks for mentioning Rocks, seems to be great.

Rocks is good. Documentation is a little tricky at times but it adds to
the fun.

Good luck