[Klug-general] KLUG being bad mouthed on ICMPrototype forum

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 00:22:24 UTC 2012

On 9th March Peter Childs posted to the ICMPrototype forum

'KLUG is currently very bad at organising meetings'

http://groups.google.com/group/icmprototype/msg/0c85fd071abf3871

Peter. KLUG is great at organising meetings. KLUG has organised many for
years. What certain KLUG members are not good at is actually following
through on offers of help. Certain KLUG member post and post about what
'we' should be doing, but THEY never do anything themselves.

I think that person is you Peter.  Put up or shut up.