[Klug-general] Gavin the computer man

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 22 14:55:52 UTC 2012

I've looked for the motherboard booklet high and low. It is bound to
turn up just as Gavin takes it away tomorrow :-)

Regarding the BIOS. That's the problem, nothing is bootable, nothing on
the screen, no start-up, no access to CD/DVD R/W drive so I can't even
boot to a 'live' distro. 'tis dead man. Just the dah-dit-dit-dit.

But I have great faith in Gavin, he's been in touch and will drop in
tomorrow afternoon. Such excellent service.

MikeR