[Klug-general] Broadstairs Hackerspace

Amir Taaki zgenjix at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 07:53:16 UTC 2012

Hi!

We are 3 people - me, my sister and my friend. We found a good space in Broadstairs for holding events, and it's cheap (I will cover the cost).

http://libbitcoin.org/broadstairs/

We will start with regular meetings, with the long term goal of achieving a physical space.

I would love to hear people suggest talks because we want to make this first meetup a good one. We are organising for the local press to attend, and finding cool people who could come and talk at the hackerspace on topics.