[Klug-general] Games

alex.layfield at sky.com alex.layfield at sky.com
Wed May 2 22:40:18 UTC 2012

Yep, so far, on the whole, my clients seem to like the system change.

Linux Mint, I must agree, does look rather wonderful with it's brished metal effect & lovely lack of unity ;-)

But, one thing that keeps being mentioned is this blasted Solitaire/Hearts...

Of course, one can always use Google's Earth & Picasa as quite a few people are so used to these proprietary non-free programs.

I've found Libre to be a fair bit 'heavier' on older machines than plain OpenOffice...

Skype too, as it seems to work rather well...

/A