[Klug-general] Games

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:14:03 UTC 2012

(sorry forgot to include list)

On 3 May 2012 09:27,  <alex.layfield at sky.com> wrote:

> Having 'ugly' games like the one's I'm beginning to get sick of mentioning, is a great shame.
>
> I can't do anything about it.
>
> I don't do art. Can draw a tree silhouetted in winter, @ a push.
>
> Someone, please take it upon yourself to appease the situation.
>
> Your misson, should u choose to accept it...
>
> Make Solitaire pretty?!

You won't get any volunteers. People who develop open source software
as a hobby will already have projects to work on that hold some
personal meaning to them and barely enough time to work on. The rest
of the developers want paying. If you really want to make solitaire
pretty then you and your converts-to-linux should club together and
put all the money you've saved by not using Windows into a pot to pay
a freelance developer and graphic-designer to improve these games for
you.

https://www.elance.com/

You should probably also be completely precise about exactly which
implementation of Solitaire you're talking about.

Failing that, stop using the following words: can't, don't.

HTH,
James.