[Klug-general] October Meet

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Sun Sep 2 15:07:24 UTC 2012

Hello all.

Right lets first nail down the topic. What do we want? I think there was
talk of geeking out with all sorts of stuff. I can bring along my robot
although I've not had time to enhance it yet. There was also the idea of
home automation. I've just spent a few weeks playing with some and will
be kitting my house soon, not sure if I will have anything for the
October meet.

Then location. I am going to look for an alternate location for October
unless knocking it back to November is a better option for the same
location.

Kev