[Klug-general] October Meet

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 14:10:06 UTC 2012

OK my book has now gone off tot he publisher so I can take a breather
before I have to dive into PR and my next festival in a month or so...

Right, I've fired off an email for location at the new Maidstone library
or K College. Assuming location appears then topic.

So far it looks like anything geeky. I will bring my robot although I've
not had much chance to do all the Android related enhancements I want.
Anyone else feel the burning need to do a show and tell?

Thanks.