[Klug-general] Home Power Monitoring

alex.layfield at sky.com alex.layfield at sky.com
Wed Sep 19 07:44:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've got an Onzo from Scottish Power (Southern Electric).

It's s'posed to monitor energy usage throughout the day/week/month, and be able to upload the data to an online storage space on SE's servers for access through logging in to my account.

Drivers/software available for Windoze/OSX. OSX does NOT include PPC platform, which I also have.

Anyone know of a distro or software able to grab the serial output, or commands to grab the data & dump in a .csv?

It has a usb interface...

Baud rates are generally 4600, yes?

/A