[Klug-general] Fw: Lenovo x61 deal ...

Paul Lawrence paul.z.lawrence at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 19 12:30:21 UTC 2012

Thanks Colin. Likewise. I rate Thinkpads from personal experience. Years ago as a 'mobile' worker & railway hostage/commuter I inveigled a company supplied Thinkpad 240 which was a superb balance of weight & function. That was followed by various makes/marques all of which were adequate and a lot heavier and all gave me periodic back pain. Much later I bought and still have a T41, T60 and X41 ...maybe I should get some counselling? Although I did have a Dell Latitude D400 at one point. And I remember all supplied by http://www.tier1online.com/ with the Dell and X41 from their £99 specials (+ add new battery).