[Klug-general] RaspPi Composite and B/W output

Michael Miller mediaservices at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 20 22:18:06 UTC 2013

Hello,

These were the settings that I used to use with an old TV.

May be they will help.

Its possible, you may have to turn HDMI off, can’t remember.

## TV - Toshiba model 24Z33B
##
## Set stdv mode to PAL (as used in Europe)
sdtv_mode=2
## Set aspect ratio to 16:9
sdtv_aspect=3
## Make display smaller to stop text spilling off the screen
overscan_left=18
overscan_right=-1
overscan_top=1
overscan_bottom=-4