[Klug-general] Kent History and Library centre

Paul Lawrence paul.z.lawrence at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 24 12:58:20 UTC 2013

*G r e a t* work James.

Looking forward to the new meetings. Just wonder, is there any mileage in looking at one of the other public wifi sites with a Community Room (eg Gravesend but any others?) as another venue? The email from Clare lists a number of locations all over Kent with public wifi but how many have a suitable meeting room/corner?

Do we need to publicise the meet? How do people feel about an 'installfest' for one of the subsequent meets?

And now I apologise. Cannot make any September date due to holiday.

Paul