[Klug-general] Sony DVR & CPU Load on huffingtonpost.co.uk

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 09:23:39 UTC 2013

Chrome has it's own task manager (under Settings > Tools), so I assume that
Chromium has the same? That may shed more light on the matter.

Sometimes it's a plug-in, like Flash, or an extension. Alternatively, I
still see any browser with lots of tabs generally behaving strangely after
being left open for a few days - whether it's memory, CPU or whatever.
Sometimes Javascript is to blame. Some websites have a lot of javascript
and media.

Karl