[Klug-general] Hackerspace

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Sun Jun 2 18:04:17 UTC 2013

Due to issues at the icm where we were based. Namly the manager moving on
and a general lack of support. We closed about a year ago. It was a shame
but we had not got a large enough core to keep ourselves going and we all
ended up moving to other things. ...

There is still a strong group in Canterbury and maybe broadstairs.  These
also a small group based at the universities in medway.

But im not up to date on what's going on there.

Sorry.

Peter.