[Klug-general] Hackerspace

Paul Lenton lentonp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 18:07:44 UTC 2013

Thanks for the heads up Peter. I was a bit concerned it might have
closed, due to the website being down and a google message saying that
the page no longer existed.

I'll keep on the lookout for a hackerspace. I'd love to open one up
(there's a great industrial estate in Sandwich that has spare units
being rented cheap) but the financial/time commitments are a little more
than I can deal with by myself at the moment!

If anyone is a member of an active hackerspace, let me know and if
you're OK with it, I'll drop you an email and try to get something
organised to pop along one day/evening/weekend.

Cheers all