[Klug-general] SSH and Rsync weirdness

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:38:41 UTC 2013

In the past I've used kill directly with a process ID, or 'killall rsync'.

Like Laurence, I would assume that any forked processes should also be
killed (and my experience backs this up). Could you see which processes
were actually creating traffic? My first guess would be to assume that
something else was using the traffic instead of your killed process.

Karl