[Klug-general] Next KLUG 30th November at Kent Library, Maidstone

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Tue Nov 12 22:25:10 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have confirmation that the date is on for the 30th.

I will be driving up from Dover so if anyone wants a list say so. I can
pick up from the station or those who know where I live, there.

So far I can do my tank and the home automation. Is anyone interested in
the Bacula software? If so I need to know ASAP so I can setup a test VM
for it.

Could also fire up my Minecraft server and do something with that if
there is interest.

What about anyone else wanting to talk about something?

Kev