[Klug-general] TalkTalk

Gavin Coles gavin at indie-it.com
Wed Nov 13 09:17:09 UTC 2013

Hi Sharon,

I don't know if this is any use but it is worth a look:

http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/mrtg.htm

Oh the joys of TalkTalk, spent three and a half hours on the phone for a
client last week trying to get a similar issue fixed.  Ask to speak to
the fault rectification team not technical support who to put it
politely are not of much use.

Is there any reason you are with TalkTalk that would stop you moving to
a provider?  If not may I recommend Plus.net, the support staff don't
follow prompt sheets and the few times I've had to call them (I have
thirty or so client using them) have always sorted issues promptly.

--
Regards,

Gavin Coles

(Postal Address)
Indie IT
21 Cunningham Crescent
BIRCHINGTON
Kent
CT7 9LE

M: 07909604131
W: www.indie-it.com

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only
for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission.