[Klug-general] Kent History and Library centre

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Fri Sep 6 20:20:55 UTC 2013

On 18/08/13 08:58, James Snyder wrote:

> KLUGGERS
>
> When shall we meet up for the first series of talks at our new
> saturday morning venue in Maidstone?

OK so we have a date of 28th Sept right? Just so it can be slung on the
web site.

> Has anyone got some ideas for a presentation for tech talks?

Anyone coming forward for topics?

I can't make this one as previously mentioned, I still have to sort
something out for a demo of home automation (since added night vision
cams), and have been playing with a few bits of software such as bacula.
Can do something on that at some point.

Sorry, not been able to focus on this, I have seriously underestimated
the amount of work getting a book to print is and its taken most of the
year to do so, and I've not finished, have two more to get out over the
next three years so this will be more of the same.

Kev