[Klug-general] OT .. Christmas Zombies

Alan alan at hipnosi.org
Sat Dec 20 20:36:33 UTC 2014

an excellent idea that's not just for christmas...

mistakenly entering the the meat isle brings me closer to Zombie-ness
and at the fridges i start regretting that I didn't bring my jumper.

I once heard of someone who weighed their mushrooms as carrots at the
auto-teller - get the bonus or get busted - it's a gamble.

Of course - one would not want to encourage mass theft from friendly
fairly-trading employee-loving small-business-boosting super :) duper
markets!