[Klug-general] Port Forwarding problem /Webcam problem

Brian Reay brian.reay at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:49:35 UTC 2014

I'm try to set up a webcam which is on my network so I can view and control
it remotely- while away from home.

My first attempt was fairly crude, just open the webcam's homepage from
within a pager on a self hosted home page. However, that requires that I
have two HTTP port forwards set up, which my router won't permit.

If I dispense with the self hosted home page, I can't include the port
number for the webcam in the router set up- it only accepts the IP address,
no :nn on the end.

Any ideas/advice appreciated.

Don't worry about "too obvious", I don't offend that easy, unless you
comment on my cooking ;-)

Brian

--
*Brian Reay*