[Klug-general] Linux on Epia mini ITX motherboard

Antonio Mendoza Mendoza agmendozam at yahoo.es
Sat Oct 25 17:20:03 UTC 2014

Hi all.I have a few of the above motherboards and would like to give them a go.I would like to use one for my workbench (due to the little size) and wanted to install Linux on it. Just to browse projects websites like instructables, and play with my arduino.Has someone done it successfully? What distro of Linux should I install.On first instance I tried with an old CD with LinuxMint (just to see if it works) but it stops at "NetworkManager" and doesn't go further...Many thanks in advance.Have a nice weekend.Antonio