[Klug-general] Jan 2015 Meeting

Kevin Groves kgroves at cix.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 17:34:26 UTC 2015

Thanks for those of you who came along. Just a quick summary of the
outcome of some things we said:

  * I will look at public liability insurance and if its not bad then I
    will arrange.
  * We may stay with the library as the location is not bad, and today
    we found a new local hotspot that gave us unrestricted internet
    access. So long as it does not go away then that helps with that issue.
  * Also we will setup a Meetup.com thing, we use it at work and we
    agreed that it seems to be where people are going to find local
    events now, it certainly has become busier over the past year so
    this could make arranging things for those outside the group easier.