[Klug-general] Jan 2015 Meeting

Glen Skiner junkfoodjunki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:07:42 UTC 2015

Hello,

I thought I would mention a discussion I instigated with my mother about
public liability insurance.

The number that flew off the top of her head before she heard anything more
I had to say was £500.  For perspective, this is based on her running a
forest school in a woodland in Dartford, which includes woodland rangers
dealing with gardening equipment, etc.

Glen