[Klug-general] Jan 2015 Meeting

Kevin Groves kgroves at cix.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 18:57:25 UTC 2015

So far I'm coming up with around 100-140 which is not viable with the so
few meetings we have. I will give it a few more days of looking but I
would suspect we will need to find another location. I will follow up on
Dan's advice about contacting Mid Kent. If there is anyone else out
there with a venue we can use please, please let me know otherwise we
will be out of luck of any further physical meetings.

Thanks
Kev