[Klug-general] Meeting Room

Glen Skiner junkfoodjunki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 09:53:32 UTC 2015

Thanks Paul,

Dartford is fine by me.  But then I live one town over!

I haven't a clue if the Orchard has wifi. I suppose I can ask.  As for the
Bella Venezia, that place is friendly and serves nice hot, and cold, food
and drinks.

In the way of what's going on in Dartford I could get a small list together
if people are interested.

Glen