[Klug-general] Distance

Kieron Erbe kieron200 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 19:45:19 UTC 2015

Hi James, all :-)

Been on the mailing list for a while but never introduced myself.  I enjoy
computing as a hobby, dipped in and out of Linux for a few years, but
Windows 10 has given me that final push.

Anyways back to the point, I'm just repartitioning my hard disk to get
ubuntu up and running with steam then will be purchasing Distance.  Looks
like a fun racer, so up for playing a bit of multiplayer at that point if
you fancy James?

Regards

Kieron
Wondering if any of you are playing Distance, a survival racing game.
It's very good if you like being able to fly your car as well as
drive, and who can beat driving your car after it has been lazer
beamed in half? What's not to love?

Can race online too if anyone's interested?

It's currently on Steam for £10.04. Recommend ;-)

Cheers
James.