[Klug-general] recommendations: computer shop in Thanet (or Canterbury)

Glen Skiner junkfoodjunki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:12:44 UTC 2016

Hello John,

Sorry this is not exactly what you are looking for but if you can not find
a shop try http://www.tier1online.com/
<http://www.tier1online.com/3rd-gen-i5/?sort=priceasc> if asked they will
not install Windows / wipe the HDD for you.  They sell refurbished
computers of all ages.  If you can't find what your looking for try
contacting this person:

Adam Morris: amorris at tier1.com

He helped me when i ordered from them.

I asked in this mail list a few years back now for a place that I can
purchase a laptop without an OS.
I was twice recommended this company so they may be of use to you too.

Apologies it's not a brick and mortar shop.

Regards,

Glen Skinner