[Klug-general] copy.com closure

Paul Lawrence paul.z.lawrence at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 2 12:00:02 UTC 2016

I use free-element of copy.com as backup and to keep a linux and a windows laptop in sync, however I was greeted with this yesterday,
https://techlib.barracuda.com/display/COPY/Copy+End-of-Life

In case any of your clients/friends use the service ...
This is a big pity as it had a very reasonable linux app as well as Windows and OSX and seemed to just bimble away without too much attention although sometimes it seemed to demand all the CPU.
Currently I'm using 7G of 20G allowance but I'm reluctant to move over to Google Drive as one password opens all Google services, so would welcome any thoughts/recommendations? Paul