[Klug-general] copy.com closure

Alan alan at hipnosi.org
Tue Feb 2 12:42:22 UTC 2016

We use ownCloud to sync device data, it was surprisingly easy to set up
and the owncloud-client is multi-platform.
As with copy.com there is a cli in case you don't have a gui on the client.

If you don't have your own server then they are not so expensive -
depends on what space you need.
I have tried VM's from kimsufi (OVH fr) and cloudatcost (Canada) and
they work well, probably there are others.

PS - owncloud-client: Debian - don't use the standard repo version use
the opensuse repo instructions on the website