[Klug-general] Looking for independent consultants

Keith Coles keith.coles at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 11:42:55 UTC 2017

I'm a lone consultant, doing IT strategy and support for a small number of
clients. One of those clients is growing in both size and complexity and is
taking more of my time. If they continue on their current path they will,
inevitably outgrow what I can provide on my own.

I'm looking for any similarly placed individuals who might be interested in
supporting each other with time and broader expertise.

I have no firm plans as to how this might work. At the moment I'm just
trying to find out if there's anybody out there who might want to cooperate
on such a project.

If this is idea is of any interest let me know and we can arrange to meet
over coffee or beer.

Regards

Keith Coles