[Lincoln] Still three lectures left!

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Wed Jul 21 15:32:14 BST 2004

Hey,

We're still looking for volunteers on the following three topics for our
real-life meeting of LLUG on Saturday 11th September 5pm - 9pm at Boston
Squash Club:

-> *Open Office* (e.g. What is it? Can it read my M$ Documents? ...)

-> *Mozilla Project* (Mozilla, Firefox, Thunderbird)

-> *Basic Linux security on desktops* (e.g. personal firewalls, virus
scanning, linux permissions)

You don't need any expert knowledge on these topics. It's enough if
you're using the above software regularly. It's main aim is to show
windows users that there is alternative, free software for their needs.

You decide on the content of your presentation and for how long you
speak (10 - 30 minutes)!

Of course additional topics, especially about networking and fun
projects, are very welcome!

Please send me a mail with the topic you like to present by end of this
week, because we're going to draft an A5 folded program next week.

Marc Mc Guinness