[Lincoln LUG] Congratulations Becky

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Thu Aug 25 13:32:25 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Dave Harding <dave at hulllug.org> wrote:
> On getting things started!!!
>
> Also, not only with Lincoln LUG, but reminding me to do something for Hull
> LUG, and it would appear with the recent web activity Lincs LUG has a new
> breathe of life.  It shows that enthusiasm is infectious.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you and Philip next month at Hull LUG (8pm
> 06/09/2011, Old Grey Mare, Cottingham Rd Hull if anyone else wants to come
> along).  As well as making a trip down to Lincoln to see Lincoln LUG in its
> 'native environment :)
>
> Once again, WELL DONE
>
> Dave
>
> Hull LUG
> --
>
> Dave Harding

Hi Dave

Thanks for the congratulations, and I am glad that I appear to have
been the cause of some recent LUG activity.  Enthusiasm is infectious
:D

We are looking forward to seeing you all on 6th September too.
Hopefully, as neighbouring LUG's we can start a sort of exchange
programme (you sample our beer/cake, if we can sample yours!)

Cheers

Becky

Lincoln LUG