[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG first social meeting Tuesday 27th September at 7.30pm

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Tue Aug 30 21:24:06 UTC 2011

Hi all

Feeling sociable?  Want to have a get-together to get-to-know each
other face to face over a few drinks?  Fancy talking Linux, or any
other geeky subject that tickles your fancy?  Me too!

Lincoln LUG will hold its first social meeting (and hopefully not its
last!) on Tuesday 27th September 2011 starting at 7.30pm at Ritz [1],
143-147 High Street, Lincoln, LN5 7PJ.

The venue has free wi-fi (allegedly) and has nearby street parking on
Portland Street or pay and display car parking at Tentercroft Street
or by the Thomas Cooper memorial church.

Philip and I will be there, sitting in a corner, on our laptops
probably arguing over who the duty driver is so the other can have a
beer.  We would love it if you could join us (for the beer, not the
argument!).  Laptops are optional and not compulsory :)

Hopefully see you there!

Becky

[1]:http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/ritz