[Lincoln LUG] August LUG meeting - Weds 15/08/12 at 7pm

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Sat Aug 4 15:53:31 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

Roll up, roll up, we have a live presentation for this month's LUG meeting.
Terry Froy of Spilsby Internet Solutions has kindly offered to deliver a
talk to us all on IPv6. This will be our first ever LUG talk, so please
come along and support Terry for agreeing to do this for us! :D

We next meet on Wednesday 15th August 2012, at Lincoln Bowl, Washingborough
Road, Lincoln, LN4 1EF, starting at 7pm. The talk will start at
approximately 8pm, thereby giving everyone who wants to time enough to get
some food down them. I have booked us the bigger party room (on the
left-hand side once through the main entrance); if you can't find us or
arrive super early and no-one else is there, ask at reception and they will
point you in the right direction.

See some of you in a fortnight's time hopefully :)

Regards

Becky