[Lincoln LUG] who would be up for a Lincoln LUG logo comp

Alistair Crust alistair at spilsby.net
Sun Dec 23 17:00:34 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Just though while I remember I would submit one of my entries for the logo competition... (Please see attached, I shall share this on g+ also)

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a very very happy new year ;)

Kind regards
Alistair

P.s. if anyone fancies giving me some feedback or some ideas for different version I'll be very happy.

Rebecca Newborough <bobobex at bobobex.org> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:56 PM, tom bruton <tombruton87 at googlemail.com>wrote:

> could setup some sort of email poll?

Maybe we should set a deadline for all entries to be in by and then create
a Doodle.com poll, where we list the image creator's names and ask the
whole mailing list to vote. What do you think?  Tom, you started this off -
what would be a reasonable timeline for a deadline?

Cheers

Becky