[Lincoln LUG] Well hello...

Nifty Shellsuit niftyshellsuit at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 11:03:20 UTC 2012

Hiya,

I've been lurking around here for a month or two now, wanting to come
to a meeting but I feel a bit weird appearing out of the blue,
expecting to hang out with some strangers I've never even said hello
to before.
So consider this my hello :) My name is Jennifer, I live in Hykeham, I
do (boring) IT for a living and (fun) computer fiddling at home,
though not as much as I used to. Assuming the next meeting is not on
the 20th August (my birthday, which I will be spending full of
cocktails) I may well be there to say hello in person...

Excited??

Jen